Shine in the love of God's grace, every day.
At New Foundation Christian Center, it's our mission to help you explore your relationship with God and improve those meaningful relationships in your family life. Join us each Sunday and experience the warmth of faith and the strength of our community. To be lead by the spirit of God, to win souls to the body of Christ; So that all souls may receive the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal savior. As a profession of our faith, we believe that all souls should be baptized with the water and by fire in the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
We also encourage and exemplify brotherly love, as well we aid to those who are sick, distressed and perplexed. We pray for the growth and maturity of all saints, and through the teaching of the Word of God all souls will have a right to eternal life.
We seek to teach the Word of God and spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the power of the Holy Spirit, shaping and equipping our church family so that believers will be nourished and empowered to fulfill their God-ordained, created purpose and ministry. We seek to prepare people who care for one another, and who sensitively reach to our City and our World that all may be saved, being brought to a living faith in Christ as Savior and Lord.
Who We Are
Many faces, one faith. We are a diverse group of believers – bankers, musicians, social workers, teachers, public servants, customer service representatives, assembly line workers, business owners, parents – united by our shared faith in a loving God.
- In 1979, God called him by name and told him that he was call to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ and later he became a licensed Minister.
- In 1980 he was ordained as a Minister. The first message he preached was “It’s Up To You”.
- In June 1988 was elected to become the Co-Pastor of Christian Love Tabernacle of Holiness until the death of Pastor Ann Doucet.
- In 1985 God spoke to him and gave him the name of his church," NEW FOUNDATION CHRISTIAN CENTER “.
- In June 1991, he started Bible study in the basement of his home. Eighteen people gather in his basement to hear the Word of God. Soon the number grew to thirty-eight people. Later God spoke to him and gave him instructions concerning the sheep that was gathering at his home.
- In October 1991, the doors of New Foundation Christian Center were opened. The first sermon he preached at the new church “It Had To Happen That Way”.
- In 2000, God spoke to Pastor Hall to build a new church, and he started to seek instructions from God concerning the church, God lead him to purchase property in our surrounding area and now we own 11 Lots and 3 Buildings in which one of the building became the new home of New Foundation Christian Center, which seat over 500 peoples, the choir stand will hold 100 members.
- Pastor Hall’s leadership has inspired many ministers to become Pastors. Pastor Arric Wilkerson, Up From the World Ministries, Pastor Sherome Ivory, Sr. Peoples Church of Holiness, Pastor Wade Smith, Everlasting Word COGIC, Pastor Dwayne Houston and Pastor Earl Murray.
- In 2003 Marshall attended Union Baptist Seminar where he has obtained many degrees (Bachelor’s Degree in Religious Studies, Religious Education in 2004, Master of Religious Education in 2005, Bachelor of Theology in 2006 a Doctorate of Divinity in 2007 and finally he received his Doctorate of Ecclesiastical Law in 2009.
- Pastor Marshall Hall and Evangelist Carolyn Hall will proudly celebrate 40 years of marriage on September 30th. Pastor and First Lady Hall are the proud parents of four children: Marshall D., Staffy James(Shania), and Juvida. They are also grandparents of five, and great-grandparents of one.
• Favorite Bible Verse: And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28